So this evil admin here had to do some late spring clean up (don’t judge me) on the servers and take down everything.
The site is back tho.
It should be a tad more stable than the old version, although updating old WordPress pages is as always a bit finicky.
If you run into any issues let me know by dropping a comment here or nagging Len.
Preferably do the former. Troubling Len is fun~
Time to head back to 127.0.0.1
Hey there folks,
It’s been quite a bit of time since an update to our visitors, apologizes for that ~
We’ve got new stuff in the shelf and we’ve been busy working on it! Following posts will go over them in a bit more depth ^^
It’s been a bit of a while since we’ve done a social gathering in Thereall but when we do its always a tea party!
It’s good to see all your social sides shining again o7
The guild now has a new section called “Guides”. I will be mostly putting there what I’ve been learning while reaching out to answer guild members questions.
Needless to say, a recurring one is what to buy for gear. Thats the purpose of the new guide.
For the time being they will be open for all but may wind up locked for members.
The guild now has official crafters, so feel free to look for them in case you need something crafted. We’ve been on the look for important gear recipes, materials and etc from other players. Those we can’t find around have been or are being farmed. The official crafters are:
- Lennon: Alchemist
- SaphireSkies: Card Designer
- PrincessAsa: Tailor
- Asa: Blacksmith
- Honest: Jeweler
As you can tell, we are still missing a dedicated machine, but given most machine skills are constrained by the crafting class we are not too worried about that at this point.
If you want to contribute to the guild, please ask Lennon or any of the others if any recipe you want to donate is needed. By having them donated you will be making the crafting of the recipe you donated available to the guild, rather than only for yourself if you learned it for most of the time given most officers share account among themselves.
We have a new channel, Tea House, which we will be featuring players house. House system is something that has not be given much of attention on players in LH and we thought it would be interesting to feature those players who gave some love to theirs. It’s quite fun hanging around on the featured houses 🙂
The channel just started, so please let me know if you know anyone with an interesting house to be featured ~
It’s been a bit of time since the last update. Here’s whats going on around the guild:
- The guild has obtained a dedicated seller (ign is TeaParty). TeaParty has a Seller and Backpack Expansion, plus ExpressDelivery (can get you any item on her to your gwh). TeaParty will be a dedicated client shared among the officers to keep sales running all time while you can play, so let us know if you want to sell anything.
- The gwh now has a influx of gold, matts, cards, lucky coins, etc from the dungeon teams that Lennon has been running around. We already started using the guild funds to obtain weaponry for the guild. More on this on a separate post.
- SaphireSkies will be now our official Card Designer. We also got pretty much all craft classes covered, the most important and used on gear wise, the blacksmith, on an alt character to stay available to everyone most of the time.
- We are looking for designers for the website given our former retired. Please let me know if you know anyone else =)
Thats all ~
Hey guys, Saph here! Just a minor update on the guest page.
We no longer have the person who made all the cool looking images in our guild, and we had some new guests to add, so we redid all the images on that page.
Be sure to look and see who our new guests are! ^^
Hey everybody!! 🙂 Check out my new songs if you wish to download them.
The songs are as follows:
-Crossing Field – Lisa
– Im In Heaven When You Kiss Me – This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
– Infected Mushroom – Pretender
– Miku Hatsune – Secret Police.mp3 *
If you download my songs and they don’t appear to have the same exact name, copy and paste these file names when renaming each song
*Note: it may say .mp3 twice – do NOT change this, it was my error when downloading the song and I forgot to change it DX
We’ve got about more 11 songs or so on the Songs menu and two new maestros: RapidRukito (Pantsu Guild) and Keythes (Vice Master of LucentSteps).
The Songs page has been updated so that everyone can now see the in game name (ign) of the Maestros of this guild in case they want to dance the song. Explanation how to add songs has also been added.
Lastly, few maestros will now be posting updates on their own, guild member or not!
Just wanted to let you guys know, I got some new songs and still have more coming.
New ones right now:
Maji Love x1000
Kimi ga Kureta Mono
Not a Bad Thing
And remember you can always ask me to make a dance from a song you like for you guys.
Stayed tuned for more.